Earn extra income, join our diverse community of Quality Providers and help traveling families make lasting memories by renting and delivering baby equipment.
We have an unstoppable team with a proven, lucrative model, and all the right technology to build, launch, and grow your own baby gear rental business.
Help families create lasting memories.
“I love being a TP because I get the immense pleasure of making family vacations so much more enjoyable and easy-going by being their personal, full-service concierge. Plus, I get to work mainly from home, allowing me to be with my son.”
“Being a Quality Provider has given me control of my own future. I have the excitement of running my own business, with the convenience of being able to stay home with my daughter.”
“Being a BabyQuip QP is the ultimate at-home mom gig. Receiving baby gear orders adds an element of spontaneity to my day without interfering with time with my kids. And at the same time I’m relieving stress for other parents & helping families enjoy their time in Kansas City!”
Use our custom admin feature to list your items for display on the platform. This is where customers will see what baby gear you have available.
Prepare reservation items for delivery, coordinate with traveling families schedules, and deliver, set-up and pickup baby equipment.
Newspaper articles, local TV stories and social media all play important roles in growing and maintaining your baby gear rental business.
We provide office hours for any questions you have and advertise extensively through Google, social media and influential partnerships.
BabyQuip is a platform business that helps you rent out baby equipment that you deliver and setup for traveling families and local grandparents hosting grandchildren.
Independent Quality Providers (QPs) list and maintain their own baby gear items on our platform (We'll show you how). QPs are our on-the-ground partners who deliver, set-up, pick-up and clean the baby equipment and gear.
No. We can get you launched on the BabyQuip platform and open for business before you buy any gear. We recommend (but don't require) that you purchase one item-- a full-size portable wooden crib--because that's our most requested item and could easily be your first order. It fits in many cars and all vans and SUVs. We'll tell you how to order a crib later. If you're close to a baby store, or use Amazon Prime, you can actually purchase gear after you get an order most of the time. That's how Quality Providers build their inventory. You can also purchase used gear in great condition.
There is a nominal $100 fee to start. This covers admin expenses, insurance set up and your first month insurance coverage.
Yes, this is mandatory. The insurance is 'Commercial General Liability'. It protects against claims made against you related to your business operations and resulting bodily injury or property damage.
The only monthly additional fee is your insurance payment.
|Monthly Rental and Delivery Fees||Insurance Cost|
You are paid up front, often before you deliver an order. It takes about 2 business days for payment to land in your bank account.
You keep 81.5% of your rental and delivery fees. BabyQuip gets the other 18.5%. You keep 100% of your tips.
There is a rating system and we will work with you to keep your ratings high. We expect high marks, as we do encourage high-end quality, personal customer service, at all times.
Yes, you may list and rent your items on any website.
As a Quality Provider, you are an independent business person. This means you get to design your own business and are not actually an employee of BabyQuip . This is your business - exciting right? With the BabyQuip platform, we connect traveling families to you. You will be dedicated to providing friendly and personalized customer service, clean and safe product delivery, and doing whatever you can to make the families' vacations delightful.
As a Quality Provider, BabyQuip provides you with a platform to easily connect with potential customers, marketing and reservation systems to support the growth of your business, insight and advice about baby gear, our customers and the market, ongoing mentoring and the opportunity to earn income doing what you love. BabyQuip has a team of full-time employees working to make everyone successful. Remember, you also get access to insurance which is very hard to get and can be very expensive!
BabyQuip fits into a rapidly emerging group of business known as "platforms." Companies like Airbnb, Ebay and Uber are platforms -- businesses that create value by facilitating exchanges between two or more interdependent groups, usually consumers and producers. At BabyQuip , Quality Providers are producers and traveling families and grandparents seeking baby gear are consumers.